Kelly has a 20-year track record of working in Executive and Non-Executive recruitment. Specialising across a range of sectors to include public, private, health and not-for-profit, Kelly began her recruitment career with KPMG where she spent six years in Executive Resourcing. Additionally, she has three years’ experience with Gatenby Sanderson, in executive search and selection and over a decade working as an independent recruiter managing and leading on a broad range of assignments. While working across many professional disciplines within social housing, local government, central government, health, education and charitable sector she has considerable experience of senior appointments.
Kelly has a strong track record of success both in the delivery of full process and executive search (headhunting) commissions alongside research, salary reviews, assessment and interview participation. Her specialism includes recruiting to “difficult to fill positions” and attracting cross sector experience.
Kelly was Vice Chair of York HA and chaired its HR & Governance Committee. She is currently a Board Member of Syncora, a range of specialist companies and charities bringing together health, support, employability and housing as a subsidiary of Calico Group.
- Chief Executive recruitment across a range of small to medium sized local and national housing providers;
- Senior recruitment to a range niche and specialist housing providers;
- Non-Executive Director recruitment to range of public and not-for-profit organisation;
- Senior recruitment across a range of Local Authorities across England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales.
Key areas of work:
- Executive search and selection/Non-Executive recruitment/HR
- Housing Associations/Local Government/Central Government/Health/Education/Charity and Voluntary Sector