Welcome to the latest CT Brief – Issue 68
This special Ireland focused issue of CT Brief draws together insights on a wide range of topics, Social housing in Northern Ireland and how CT support the Irish housing sector to Education and training, and Governance. We hope you find it an interesting and stimulating read.
Campbell Tickell has been working in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland for more than 10 years. Our offer across the island of Ireland continues to grow and expand, including consultancy support in areas such as governance, regulation, strategy development and business planning, as well as stakeholder consultation, service reviews, recruitment, mergers and growth.
Organisations across Ireland face similar and comparable challenges to those in other jurisdictions, such as changing regulation, housing demand and affordability, homelessness, and community needs. And now that CT has become a Certified B Corporation, we explain what this means and why we believe it matters.
- Achieving housing excellence, Carol McTaggart, Chair, Chartered Institute of Housing Northern Ireland
- A Chair’s perspective, Professor Paddy Gray, Chair, Tuath Housing
- Mortgage to rent, David Hall, CEO, iCare Housing
- Supporting AHBs and local authorities in Ireland,Kathleen McKillion, Senior Consultant, Campbell Tickell
- How do we tackle the housing crisis?, Seamus Leheny, CEO, Northern Ireland Federation of Housing Associations
- The case for collaboration, Kevin Ryan, Collaboration Manager, Irish Council for Social Housing
- CT becomes a Certified B Corporation, Greg Campbell, Partner, Campbell Tickell
- Professionalism in the housing sector, Niall Sheridan, Non-Executive Committee Member – Asset Management & Maintenance Committee, Northern Ireland Housing Executive, and board member of Clúid Housing and Chartered Institute of Housing (Ireland)
- Working better together Martina Smith, CEO, Housing Association for Integrated Living (HAIL)
Cybersecurity for social housing providers, Jo Sedley-Burke, Associate, Campbell Tickell
Focus on resident engagement, Catherine Little and Jon Slade, Directors, Campbell Tickell
- It’s all about the people Neil Bolton, Head of Housing, Respond
- Embedding a culture of tenant engagement Alison O’Gorman, Director of Housing Services, Tuath Housing