Campbell Tickell’s Accessibility Statement
This accessibility statement applies to Campbell Tickell’s website https://www.campbelltickell.com
This website is run by Campbell Tickell. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible yet:
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- some PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- some embedded videos do not have captions
- some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
Feedback and contact information
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in five working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
We’ll will do our best to rectify non-accessible content in subsequent deployments of the website.
We will also keep reviewing our approach and making any changes to improve this.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 1 November 2023. It was last reviewed on 1 November 2023.