- March 12, 2020
- Posted by: Zina Smith
- Categories: Consultancy, CT News, Reports
Research report commissioned by the Local Government Association.
This work was carried out by Arc4, with support from Campbell Tickell.
This report looks at how combined authorities have used their powers, resources and partnerships to achieve enhanced outcomes in housing and planning and how they are working with their constituent authorities to deliver these.
By focusing on both major innovative approaches and projects, mainstream delivery programmes and smaller scale outcomes, the report recognises that whilst at different stage of development, combined authorities are still evolving.
The report focuses on specific case studies to illustrate innovation and delivery around the following themes:
- Increasing supply through innovative funding and investment
- Meeting housing need
- Accelerating housing delivery by coordinating and creating sites
- Alignment with the wider growth agenda
- Addressing urban renewal through Mayoral Development Corporations
- Excellence in quality and design
- Advantages of capacity building, procurement, delivery and resource sharing.
To discuss further, please contact Maggie Rafalowicz: email@example.com
Campbell Tickell is an established multi-disciplinary management and recruitment consultancy, operating across the UK and Ireland, focusing on the housing, social care, local government, sport, leisure, charity and voluntary sectors.
We are a values-based business and firmly place the positioning of our support and challenge on helping organisations to attain change that is well thought through, planned and sustainable. At CT, we want to help organisations create the landscape within which we ourselves would like to exist: fair, inclusive, diverse, engaged and transparent. We build from our values in how we approach all our work as a practice.
Find out more about our services.