- September 8, 2020
- Posted by: R
- Categories: All News, Business continuity, CT Brief
We are pleased to bring you the brand new CT Brief – 50th edition
Our policy and practice publication is now 10 years old!
In this issue, we continue our approach from the previous 49 CT Briefs, bringing you up-to-date insights to challenge thinking and help organisations plan and evolve.
In CTB 50, you will find features on Black Lives Matter; diversity; the retail sector and urban housing; tackling unexpected risks and building resilience; refugees and asylum seekers; Scotland and the pandemic; the threat of eviction for renters; homelessness in Northern Ireland; how to set rents correctly; exploring community solutions; the role of the company secretary; and much more besides.
- Celebrating 50 editions of CT Brief – Greg Campbell, Partner, Campbell Tickell
- BLM – change is a long time coming- John Brewster, Former Executive Leader at UK housing providers and an NHS Trust
- It’s not just how I look, it’s how I sound too – Leila Connage, Recruitment Coordinator, Campbell Tickell
- What it means to be me –Sade Joseph, Consultant & Radojka Miljevic, Partner, Campbell Tickell
- Why threats to retail create opportunities for housing – David Waddell, Senior BBC News journalist and a former Non-Executive Director of Poplar HARCA, writing in a personal capacity
- A local response to a global crisis- Orla Gallagher, Chief executive, Housing Solution
- Looking beyond the pandemic in Scotland – Jason MacGilp,Group Chief Executive, Cairn Housing Group and Board Member at the Scottish Federation of Housing Association
- The invaluable role of the Company Secretary – Sade Joseph, Director, Campbell Tickell
- Of risks and resilience – James Tickell, Partner, Campbell Tickell
- Joint action for refugees – Zina Smith, Marketing & Communications Manager, Campbell Tickell
- No going back – Nicola McCrudden, Senior Associate Consultant, Campbell Tickell
- Funding a future – Sebastian Barker, Co-Founder and COO, Beam
- The government must keep it’s promise to renters – Alicia Kennedy, Director, Generation Rent
- How to comply with the Rent Standard – Helen Routledge, Senior Associate, Campbell Tickell
- Q&A: Coronavirus and interim management – Gemma Prescot, Head of Interim Management, Campbell Tickell