- March 4, 2021
- Posted by: R
- Categories: Consultancy, CT Blog
Moody’s UK Housing Association Issuer Briefing 2021
What does 2021 look like for UK housing associations? Re-watch this webinar by Moody’s Investor’s Services, where the focus of the session is based on the key credit issues, a sector outlook and incorporation of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) credit risks.
Watch the panel discussion with analysts and investors including:
- Sue Harvey, Partner at Campbell Tickell
- Managing Director at Sovereign Risk Moody’s Investors Service;
- Vice President – Senior Analyst at Moody’s Investors Service;
- Head of Credit Analysis at Insight Investment; and
- Investment Director at Aberdeen Standard Investments.
Key questions covered:
- What are the key risks facing the sector over the next two to three years?
- The pandemic was a stress test for sector – how did it perform? Did the impact change your view of the sector’s credit risk?
- How effective has the sector’s governance and management been at mitigating risk over the last year? Any lessons learned?
- The sector continues to benefit from a favourable funding environment with high demand and low rates. Will this continue?
- A key focus of the sector over the next few years will be improvement of existing housing stock including fire safety expenses, decarbonisation works and build quality – is the focus on existing stock less risky than a focus on developing new stock?
To discuss further, please contact Partner, Sue Harvey on: email@example.com
Campbell Tickell is an established multi-disciplinary management and recruitment consultancy, operating across the UK and Ireland, focusing on the housing, social care, local government, sport, leisure, charity and voluntary sectors.
We are a values-based business and firmly place the positioning of our support and challenge on helping organisations to attain change that is well thought through, planned and sustainable. At CT, we want to help organisations create the landscape within which we ourselves would like to exist: fair, inclusive, diverse, engaged and transparent. We build from our values in how we approach all our work as a practice.
Find out more about our services.