- October 17, 2022
- Posted by: R
- Categories: CT Blog, CT Brief
We are really pleased to bring you the new CT Brief 62 – Ireland special
Welcome to another special Ireland edition, where Campbell Tickell’s presence continues to build.
Our consultancy work in Ireland over the past few years has included projects on governance and board facilitation, finance, tenant and stakeholder engagement, research, strategic planning, homelessness, operational service reviews, growth options and collaboration / merger support. At the same time, we have helped numerous organisations with recruiting senior executives and non-executives.
In the process, we have worked with government departments and agencies, local authorities, housing associations, care providers, charities, and trade bodies.
This special edition features authors on topics across the isle of Ireland, as well as articles on such issues as social housing rents, service charges and managing empty properties.
- Funding the future, Daragh Johnston, Acting Lending Team Leader, Housing Finance Agency
- Regulation, Steven Sheridan, Head of Communication and Performance, AHBRA
- Cost Rental, Kate Innes, Chief Finance Officer, Clúid
- CultureScan, Kathleen McKillion, Senior Associate Consultant & James Tickell, Partner, Campbell Tickell,
- NIFHA, Patrick Thompson, Interim CEO, Northern Ireland Federation of Housing Associations
- Homelessness in Belfast, Nicola McCrudden, CEO, Homeless Connect
- Homelessness Crisis, Martin Hannigan, Head of Finance and Corporate Services, Dublin Simon Community
- Housing delivery, Eddie Taaffe, Programme Coordinator & Margaret Geraghty, Assistant Programme Coordinator, Housing Delivery Coordination Office
- Voids, Jon Slade, Director, Campbell Tickell
- The Housing Agency, Nicola Turley, Policy Officer, The Housing Agency
- Social rent cap, Greg Campbell, Partner, Campbell Tickell
- Rent setting, Helen Routledge, Director, Campbell Tickell
To discuss any topics raised in these articles, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org