Welcome to our health, care and support special issue – CT Brief 65
This special edition of the CT Brief is a testament to all the amazing work that is going on in different areas of homelessness, care and support.
The initiatives we cover range from: the energy of families in temporary accommodation collaborating with councils and campaigning for better standards and access to WiFi; to work to change bereavement benefits for cohabiting couples; to housing and other organisations working in partnership to improve housing for people with dementia; to access to digital tools for people with learning disability.
People can be hugely resilient in the face of adversity. Despite the cost-of-living crisis and gloomy economic and other prospects, many people and organisations are committed to changing things for the better. The examples we showcase should give us all a boost and demonstrate there is plenty to celebrate and many changes happening for the better.
- Housing asylum seekers, Heather Petch, Associate, Campbell Tickell
- Temporary accommodation, Leila Baker, Associate, Campbell Tickell
- Dementia strategy, Yvonne Castle, CEO, Johnnie Johnson Housing
- Case Study: Health outreach, Liz Zacharias, Director, Campbell Tickell
- Drug trends, David Gill, Managing Director, Risk & Resilience
- One Small Thing, Sarah Smith, Policy and Communications Officer, One Small Thing
- Supported housing, Chris Hampson, CEO, Look Ahead
- Case Study: Housing First, Liz Zacharias, Director, Campbell Tickell
- Rough sleeping, Nina Cilins, Policy and Research Officer, Campbell Tickell
- Integrated Care Systems, Stewart Lucas, Head of Mental Health System Influencing, Mind
- Technology and care, Liz Zacharias, Director, Campbell Tickell
- Adults with disabilities, Anthony Garrett, Project Coordinator, Guideposts
- Regulation and governance, Greg Campbell, Partner & James Tickell, Partner, Campbell Tickell
- 2022 in review, Francesca Stanyer, Policy and Research Manager, Campbell Tickell
- EDI in housing, Catherine Romney, Policy and Research Officer, Campbell Tickell
- Bereavement support, Jo Sedley-Burke, Chair, WAY Widowed and Young
- Bereavement services, Cruse Bereavement Support
To discuss any topics raised in these articles, contact: email@example.com