- February 16, 2022
- Posted by: R
- Category: Videos
In this webinar, we discuss our joint report: New operating models
The report explores how operating models are evolving as we move into a new phase of the pandemic. In this webinar, we reflect on some of the key questions in the report, including:
- How can housing organisations reconnect and rebuild relationships with customers?
- How can local presence and community connection be achieved within a hybrid-working environment?
- How can change be accelerated and innovation facilitated without a morale-sapping centralised transformation programme?
- How do we build business models around data and insight rather than process and technology?
- What are the most appropriate measures of success moving forward?
- Ian Wright, CEO, Disruptive Innovators Network
- Alistair Sharpe-Neal, Senior Consultant at Campbell Tickell
- Kate Wareing, CEO, Soha Housing
- Jonathan Gregory, Interim CEO of Industrial Dwellings Society; Senior Associate Consultant, Campbell Tickell; and Director at JG Associates
- Ben Denton, Managing Director, L&G Affordable Homes
Watch the video below to find out more:
If you have any further questions or comments on what was covered, please feel free to email Alistair Sharpe-Neal from Campbell Tickell on: firstname.lastname@example.org