- January 20, 2021
- Posted by: R
- Category: Videos
The pandemic has changed the way we think about our neighbourhoods and communities. It has hastened shifts that might otherwise have taken years to develop.
Now the focus is on what we can access in our immediate locality. The concept of the 15 minute neighbourhood has gained traction in places as diverse as Paris, Barcelona, Melbourne and Portland, Oregon.
What could this concept mean in the UK and Ireland?
Hear the views of our expert panel, each examining different aspects of the 15 minute neighbourhood.
- Nazeya Hussain, Executive Director of Place, Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames;
- Alba Menendez, Senior Consultant – Transport & Mobility Advisory, Arup;
- Tom Titherington, Executive Director Development and Commercial, Sovereign Housing; and,
- Danny Kaye, Senior Associate Consultant, Campbell Tickell.
- Maggie Rafalowicz, Director, Campbell Tickell
Read CT Director, Maggie Rafalowicz blog on ‘The 15 minute neighbourhood and the challenges of equity’
Watch the video below to find out more:
To discuss any growth, development and regeneration needs, contact CT Director, Maggie Rafalowicz on: firstname.lastname@example.org