- June 25, 2021
- Posted by: R
- Category: Videos
In this webinar, we discuss our joint report: The Future of People Services – what’s next?
The report explores how leaders in the people and HR services have responded to COVID-19, and what innovative approaches they are developing to help prepare their organisations for what comes next. Hear what our experts in the HR and people sector think the new landscape may mean for organisations, and the people who manage them. In this webinar, we reflect on some of the key questions in the report, including:
- How can organisations better manage employee wellbeing?
- How can we devise a fairer, more flexible reward system?
- Has working from home fundamentally changed the relationship between employer and worker?
- What role will data play in the brave new world of 21st Century work?
- Ian Wright, CEO, Disruptive Innovators Network
- Gera Patel, Partner at Campbell Tickell
- Francesca Okosi, Director of People & Organisational Effectiveness, The Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Thomas Davies, CEO & Founder of Temporall
- Shereen Daniels, Managing Director, HR Rewired
Watch the video below to find out more:
To discuss any HR, organisational development or recruitment needs, contact CT Partner, Gera Patel on: email@example.com