- December 15, 2021
- Posted by: R
- Categories: All News, Business continuity, CT Blog, CT Brief
Season’s Greetings and welcome to our final edition for 2021 – CT Brief – Issue 57!
This time around we are painting a detailed picture on a large canvas. Perhaps the unifying thread is the circular relationship between what people want and/or need and how businesses respond.
We hope you will agree, something for everyone. Pick and click!
The sustainability challenge ahead, Brendan Sarsfield, Chair, Sustainability for Housing
Decarbonisation and Net Zero-Carbon, Robert Kingsmill, Partner, RESAM and Jon Slade, Director, Campbell Tickell
Steering the ship, Radojka Miljevic, Partner and Ceri Victory-Rowe, Director, Campbell Tickell
- Regulation to the rescue?, Greg Campbell, Partner, Campbell Tickell
- Six ways to support young people as trustees, Sarah Loader, Consultant, Campbell Tickell
- Unlocking tenant financial resilience, Fionn Sharpe, Policy and Strategy Advisor, Fair4All Finance
- Different approaches to investment appraisal, Nathan Pickles, Corporate Finance Consultant, Wharfedale Associates
- Setting the standard for temporary accommodation, Annie Field, Policy and Research Team Manager, Campbell Tickell
- Exempt accommodation, Owen Ingram, Chair, Prospect Housing
- Four things you might not know about Community Land Trusts, Will Matthews, Research and Policy Officer, Campbell Tickell
- Is 3.1% a good thing?, Sue Harvey, Partner, Campbell Tickell
- A year in review, Liz Zacharias, Director and Annie Field, Policy and Research Team Manager, Campbell Tickell
The CT Brief, designed by See Media, just won ‘Best Publication’ at the CIPR Midlands Awards 2021.
Take a look at the charity partners and seasonal donations the Campbell Tickell team nominated this year.
To discuss any topics raised in these articles, contact Zina Smith on: firstname.lastname@example.org