- June 14, 2018
- Posted by: Zina Smith
- Categories: CT Blog, CT News
Today, 14th June 2018, we remember all those who lost their lives in Grenfell Tower fire. Our thoughts are with all the families and communities who are still living with the trauma.
To commemorate the first anniversary of the Grenfell Tower fire tragedy, Campbell Tickell have donated to The Kensington & Chelsea Foundation to support their work more widely in the community. The Kensington & Chelsea Foundation raise funds to invest in projects with local charity and community partners to provide vital support for those who are particularly disadvantaged. The Foundation have distributed almost £5 million to those who lost loved ones as a result of the Grenfell tragedy and to the survivors. Read more about their latest work here.
Over the past year, we have written about the impacts of the Grenfell Fire on different aspects of the housing sector. See below to read and listen again:
1. New Statesman: Housing after Grenfell (Maggie Rafalowicz & Greg Campbell, Sept 2017)
2. After Grenfell: How should social landlords change their approach? (Greg Campbell, Jan 2018)
3. Webinar: The wider implications of the Grenfell Fire (Greg Campbell and Jon Slade, Jan 2018)
4. Regeneration After Grenfell (Tony Hutchinson, May 2018)
To discuss anything raised, please email Zina Smith, Marketing & Communications Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org