- November 18, 2020
- Posted by: R
- Categories: All News, Business continuity, CT Brief
We are really pleased to bring you the new CT Brief 51 – Ireland edition
Following the establishment of a new government, and adoption of the Programme for Government 2020, ‘Our Shared Future’, considerable changes are in progress. The October budget introduced additional funding for social housing as well as a range of other initiatives. Meanwhile statutory regulation of the Approved Housing Body sector is coming shortly.
This issue features contributions from the Department of Housing, Local Government & Heritage, from major providers of housing and support, and from the CT team.
The topics include: regulation, approaches to building new homes, mental health, how boards should oversee their organisation’s finances, and coping with the pandemic.
- Step change – Stella McKervey, AHB Policy & Regulation Section, Department of Housing, Local Government and Heritage
- New Dawn – Declan Dunne, CEO, Respond
- Managing a Public Private Partnership in a pandemic – Sharon Cosgrove, CEO, Oaklee Housing
- Keeping in contact – Martina Smith, CEO, Housing Association for Integrated Living (HAIL)
- Service reviews in Ireland: Empty homes, allocations and lettings – Kathleen McKillion, Senior associate consultant and Cath Davies, Associate consultant, Campbell Tickell
- Time for an upgrade – Eddie Magowan, Senior associate consultant, Campbell Tickell
- Are you ready for regulation – Kathleen McKillion, Senior associate consultant and Greg Campbell, Partner, Campbell Tickell
To discuss any topics raised in these articles, contact Kathleen McKillion on: firstname.lastname@example.org