- October 21, 2020
- Posted by: Zina Smith
- Category: Videos
A one-off myth-busting webinar hosted by Trowers & Hamlins, unpacks ESG and the implications of the new reporting framework for social housing.
This webinar covered the following questions:
- What does ESG mean in practice for housing associations?
- What are the benefits of a sector-wide reporting standard?
- What does it mean to demonstrate impact?
- How will ESG tie in with future changes in the affordable housing space?
- Why adopt the new framework early?
- Chair: Sarah Forster, CEO, The Good Economy
- Andy Smith, Head of Housing Impact, The Good Economy
- David Montague, CEO, L&Q
- Stuart Fisher, Exec. Director of Resources, Accord
- Piers Williamson, CEO, The Housing Finance Corporation
- James Tickell, Founding Partner, Campbell Tickell
To find out more contact James Tickell: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find our about upcoming events