- February 7, 2022
- Posted by: R
- Categories: CT Blog, CT Brief
CT Brief: Honest Conversations – Episode 3 – Football Regulation: It’s time to take action
Welcome to episode three of Campbell Tickell’s CT Brief – Honest Conversations podcast!
In this episode, Chief Executive of Fair Game, Niall Couper, and Campbell Tickell Partners Radojka Miljevic and Greg Campbell, discuss proposals to improve governance in the Beautiful Game that is football!
Our speakers discuss the ‘Fan-led Review of Football Governance’, established by the government, and chaired by former Sports Minister, Tracey Crouch, which came out at the end of 2021. They ponder over:
- The context of the review;
- Some of the key recommendations arising from that review;
- What may happen next: what can we expect the government to do and what can we do?
We hope you enjoy and do let us know what you think.
Listen to episode 3 in full:
Further reading and resources:
- Fair Game: How you can take action!
- Fair Game’s International Women’s Day virtual event – 8th March 2022. Great line-up of speakers. Find out more.
- Campbell Tickell blog, Dec 2021: Regulation the rescue? Read Greg Campbell’s article in CT Brief – Issue 57.
- Campbell Tickell report, May 2021: English Football Regulation: a contribution to the debate.
On Spotify? You can subscribe to our podcast.
|Campbell Tickell is an established multi-disciplinary management and recruitment consultancy, operating across the UK and Ireland, focusing on the housing, social care, local government, sport, leisure, charity and voluntary sectors. We are a values-based business and firmly place the positioning of our support and challenge on helping organisations to attain change that is well thought through, planned and sustainable. At CT, we want to help organisations create the landscape within which we ourselves would like to exist: fair, inclusive, diverse, engaged and transparent. We build from our values in how we approach all our work as a practice.
Find out more about CT’s Services.