- March 17, 2020
- Posted by: Zina Smith
- Category: Business continuity, CT Blog, CT News
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to develop, we want to reassure you that the well-being of our employees and clients is paramount.
In line with government advice, as of today, the Campbell Tickell team are working remotely and while we will continue to work to the best of our abilities during this time, we are implementing a number of changes to ensure the safety of all.
1. Contacting us
- For all general enquiries, you can call our main office number +44(0)20 8830 6777 and the call will be diverted to our Executive Assistants, who are taking messages and passing them on to the relevant team member. Alternatively, you can email: email@example.com
- For any general permanent or non-executive recruitment enquiries, you can call our recruitment line +44(0)20 3434 0990 and the call will be diverted to one of the recruitment team. Alternatively, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any interim recruitment enquiries, please call Edward Kaye on +44(0)7761 960 687. Alternatively, email: email@example.com
- Lastly, if you are looking for a specific staff member, you can find their email on our staff profile pages.
- We anticipate that client meetings will now take place by phone or online. Campbell Tickell use Microsoft Teams as our online meeting tool. You may receive an invitation to join a meeting via Teams conversation. Please find here instructions on how to join.
- If you’re in the middle of a project with us and have any questions, please do get in touch with the Senior Team Lead or contact us using the details above.
- We are planning to host our upcoming Regulatory Returns Masterclass online. Details are being put together and an email will go out to all those who have already bought tickets.
- Regarding events that CT are planned to speak at or attend, we are awaiting the decision of conference producers and will update our events page in due course.
4. Insights and discussions
- The Campbell Tickell team are planning to put together several blogs with discussion boards, to help address some of the challenges our clients will be facing in these uncertain times. Do keep a look out.
- We’d also really like to hear your suggestions for topic discussions, so do feel free to send these to our Marketing & Communications Manager, Zina Smith on: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the meantime, keep smiling and stay well!
The Partners, Campbell Tickell