- June 22, 2021
- Posted by: R
- Categories: All News, Business continuity, CT Blog, CT Brief
We are really pleased to bring you the new CT Brief – Issue 54: Diversity and Inclusion edition
This CT Brief pulls together a wide range of perspectives in the hope of inspiring organisations and individuals to action, but also making us reflect on culture.
A range of articles remind us of the need to combat racism, ablism and sexism and of structural inequalities in the world of work and elsewhere that need continued, persistent challenge to be overcome. Contributors also focus on learning about inclusion, about how to create environments – whether workplaces or boards or indeed football clubs – where people from different backgrounds and experiences can shine and shape the culture. This isn’t just theorising, but people offering accounts from their lived experience. We also learn about how the workplace of the future is changing and what this may mean for how people lead.
We hope you will enjoy the dynamism of the content and its outward facing drive – do watch our videos, read our other reports, and browse the Deaf Mosaic gallery!
- Powerful gestures, Radojka Miljevic, Partner, Campbell Tickell
- Beyond diversity, Kunle Olulode, Director, Voice4Change England
- Reframing the diversity debate, Kristiana Wrixon, Head of Policy, ACEVO
- Deaf Mosaic, Stephen Iliffe, photographer
- Shaping mindsets, Sade Joseph, Consultant, Campbell Tickell
- Missed opportunity, Mushtaq Khan, Chief Executive Officer, Housing Diversity Network
- The future of people services, Gera Patel, Partner, Campbell Tickell & Ian Wright, Chief Executive Officer, Disruptive Innovators Network
- Support Network, Sarah Loader, Consultant, Campbell Tickell
- Building inclusive boards, Cllr Eleanor Southwood, Cabinet Lead Member for Housing and Welfare Reform, Brent Council; former Chair, RNIB
- Changing the game, Sue Anstiss, Chief Executive Officer, Fearless Women
- Playing by new rules, Ashley Brown, Head of Governance and Supporter Engagement, Football Supporters’ Association
- Code for success, Rosie Chapman, Chair, Charity Governance Code Steering Group
- Remote possibilities, Greg Campbell, Partner, Campbell Tickell
- Child refugee rights, Maya Alexander, Development Manager, Safe Passage
To discuss any topics raised in these articles, contact Zina Smith on: email@example.com