Rachel has a wide variety of experience spanning 30 years in the housing and business arenas in the public, voluntary and private sectors. Her expertise ranges from frontline service delivery and service review to project management, financial management, policy development and quality assurance.
She has worked extensively with Campbell Tickell since 2007 for a wide range of organisations spanning housing associations to local authorities as well as charities.
- Project management of service reviews including the use of ICT and online services.
- Organisational restructures of frontline services.
- Preparation of frontline services for audits and reviews; implementation of recommendations.
- Allocations strategic development of services and operational delivery of choice based systems, common housing registers, direct waiting lists, allocation scheme reviews for local authorities and registered provers.
- Housing Management operational management and service delivery of income recovery teams, neighbourhood management, resident involvement, estate management, care and repairs.
- Introduction and development of quality assurance and continuous improvement frameworks for a range of providers.
- Implementation of service developments.
- Development of rent control manuals and rent modelling
- Improvements for services targeting older persons and vulnerable people
- Management agreements, service level agreements and partnering arrangements.
- Financial control and management within charities.
Key areas of work:
Performance/ Business transformation /Policy/Finance