Annelie has worked in the social housing sector for over ten years and is experienced in governance, change management, organisational development, strategy, housing management and asset management.
She specialises in working with senior management teams and boards to ensure that performance is improved During her time as the Director of Millbank Estate she recovered the deficit position, improved performance and negotiated the allowance provided by Westminster Council, which resulted in a 20% increase to the organisation. At Kilburn Square Housing Co-op she worked with the board to rebuild the governance structure, provided interim management and improve rent collection.
Annelie is currently working with a community group to set up a Tenant Management Organisation in Southwark. As the lead advisor she delivers the training needed for the newly formed board to be able to manage the business, this includes the governance structures, business planning and service delivery model.
Annelie is Chair of Cowley RMO, a tenant management organisation that runs the 514- unit Cowley estate in Lambeth where she has been involved for over a decade. She is qualified in Housing Management Law and Prince II.
- Governance: Review of existing governance structure. Implementation of new governance structure that are fit for purpose and manage the culture change required with the process.
- Board development: Managing away days, training programmes, coaching and mentoring.
- Interim Management: Develop and implement service improvement strategies for Orbit Living in preparation of the Welfare reform.
- Future development: Innovation and idea creation, looking at the future of existing organisation, mergers, development and stock transfers.
- People management and conflict resolution: Dispute resolution in between a London Council and existing TMOS. Provided re- structuring processes and resource allocation review, assistance with employment tribunal proceedings.
Key areas of work:
Governance/Interim Management/Innovation and Improvement/Organisational development