Keith is a property professional with over 40 years experience in social housing and public building property management and development.
He has been an associate at Campbell Tickell for 16 year. He has operated at second tier level for two major RSLs and a major London ALMO and can work both strategically and operationally, delivering development, asset management, maintenance, FM and procurement services.
He has operated at director level for three major RSL’s and a social housing maintenance contractor. He has managed three large DLO’s (Homes for Haringey, Peabody, East Thames) and a Joint Venture company for Wates / Town and Country and led the restructuring of each of these.
He combines both interim and project work delivering option and asset appraisals, asset management strategies, due diligence on stock transfers and procurement.
Example recent projects:
- Interim Development Director, development consultant Interim Property Director at Estuary Housing Association
- Interim Managing Director Wates, Town& Country JV contractor
- Asset Management advice, strategy and capital programme delivery planning for Radius Housing Association
- Review of JV performance for Wheatley and Glasgow City Council
- Organisational review and procurement of compliance contracts for Evolve
- Due diligence for Paradigm on stock transfer including enabling / training
- Review of operation of RB Kensington & Chelsea housing team post Grenfell fire
- Asset management, contractor performance and maintenance contract reviews for JLiving, St Mungos, Haig Housing, Habinteg, Habinteg (NI), Brentwood Council, Castle Point Council