Maggie is a Director at Campbell Tickell.
Maggie has operated at senior levels in local government, central government, the housing association sector and the commercial sector. She served as Assistant Director of Housing & Community Care at Brent Council for 10 years. Prior to that, she was an Area Manager at The Housing Corporation, covering one-third of London and leading on supported housing for the London Region. She has been a consultant for over seven years, and is an Associate Director with Campbell Tickell, leading for the consultancy on local government, development and regeneration.
She has extensive national networks, in particular in local and central government, housing associations, care providers, developers and housebuilders. She has strong project management, communication and facilitation skills, and has led multi-disciplinary teams.
At CT, Maggie has led on:
- Advising on a wide range of matters, including development strategies, partnerships and joint ventures, residential new build, extra care PFI, market renting, private rented sector licensing and letting agencies, affordable rent models, housing moves, and purchases of property portfolios;
- Strategic business reviews for Solihull Community Housing and STAR Housing (Shropshire);
- Developing housing strategies for Stoke-on-Trent and Trafford Councils;
- Researching the development capacity for PlaceShapers;
- Advising on setting up a development company for London Borough of Sutton;
- Developing Older Peoples Housing Strategies for London Boroughs of Lewisham and Barking and Daghenham;
- Project managing the registrations of a number of new social/affordable housing providers.
News from Maggie
In this webinar, we discuss our joint report: New operating models.May 26, 2022
Drawing on insights from professionals and tenants, this report, written by Fair4All Finance and Campbell Tickell, presents the case for increased shared working between housing associations and community finance providers.November 9, 2021
In this guest blog, Kush Rawal, Director of Residential Investment at Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing (MTVH), discusses the value of shared ownership as an essential component of our housing market.April 6, 2021