Alistair is a Senior Consultant at Campbell Tickell. Alistair has been framing and delivering strategic change initiatives for CT clients over the last nine years, building on a strong track record developed over a career in the private sector.
As UK Operations Director of a software vendor he helped clients deploy digital customer service models. He supported the launch of a mobile telecoms company, and as was one of the national design authorities responsible for the restructuring of the electricity supply industry.
- Developed target operating models for two Housing Associations, defining organisational redesign and cultural change programmes;
- Defined and delivered a business transformation strategy on behalf of a Local Authority;
- Undertaken strategic housing reviews on behalf of six Local Authorities;
- Supported two ALMOs in creating strategic vision statements;
- Prepared an ICT strategy for a housing association and supported a range of other clients in defining, procuring and implementing corporate ICT solutions.
Key areas of work:
- Strategy /Transformation/ICT/Governance/ Performance