Alistair is a Senior Consultant at Campbell TIckell.
Alistair has been framing and delivering strategic change initiatives for CT clients over the last nine years, building on a strong track record developed over a career in the private sector.
As UK Operations Director of a software vendor he helped clients deploy digital customer service models. He supported the launch of a mobile telecoms company, and as was one of the national design authorities responsible for the restructuring of the electricity supply industry.
- Developed target operating models for two Housing Associations, defining organisational redesign and cultural change programmes;
- Defined and delivered a business transformation strategy on behalf of a Local Authority;
- Undertaken strategic housing reviews on behalf of six Local Authorities;
- Supported two ALMOs in creating strategic vision statements;
- Prepared an ICT strategy for a housing association and supported a range of other clients in defining, procuring and implementing corporate ICT solutions.
Key areas of work:
- Strategy /Transformation/ICT/Governance/ Performance
News from Alistair
Campbell Tickell is pleased to confirm that we are bringing in two long-standing associate consultants, Helen Routledge and Alistair Sharpe-Neal, into our in-house team, as well as promoting Senior Consultant Liz Zacharias to Director.April 1, 2021
Alistair Sharpe-Neal, Senior Associate Consultant at Campbell Tickell, discusses the importance of concentrating on the customer journey to create value in an organisation.March 5, 2020
We are pleased to bring you the new CT Brief 47: Transformation edition.February 12, 2020