Alistair is a Senior Consultant at Campbell TIckell.
Alistair has been framing and delivering strategic change initiatives for CT clients over the last nine years, building on a strong track record developed over a career in the private sector.
As UK Operations Director of a software vendor he helped clients deploy digital customer service models. He supported the launch of a mobile telecoms company, and as was one of the national design authorities responsible for the restructuring of the electricity supply industry.
- Developed target operating models for two Housing Associations, defining organisational redesign and cultural change programmes;
- Defined and delivered a business transformation strategy on behalf of a Local Authority;
- Undertaken strategic housing reviews on behalf of six Local Authorities;
- Supported two ALMOs in creating strategic vision statements;
- Prepared an ICT strategy for a housing association and supported a range of other clients in defining, procuring and implementing corporate ICT solutions.
Key areas of work:
- Strategy /Transformation/ICT/Governance/ Performance
News from Alistair
In this webinar, we discuss our joint report: New operating models.February 16, 2022
Thought leaders and experts offer their insights into how operating models are evolving as we move into a new phase of the Covid-19 pandemic.February 1, 2022
Campbell Tickell is pleased to confirm that we are bringing in two long-standing associate consultants, Helen Routledge and Alistair Sharpe-Neal, into our in-house team, as well as promoting Senior Consultant Liz Zacharias to Director.April 1, 2021