Liz joined Campbell Tickell in 2015 and was promoted to Senior Consultant in 2017.
Liz is a senior manager and business development professional with many years’ experience in the supported housing and social care sector as a consultant and senior executive. This includes experience of working within a national care and support organisation and as a commissioner of supported housing and independent living services where she developed commissioning strategies for older people, people with mental health and learning disabilities as well as socially excluded groups and rough sleepers.
She is a Chartered Member of the Institute of Personnel and Development and combines her knowledge of HR good practice with excellent analytical skills and a practical approach to problem solving. Liz also holds a Diploma in Fundraising from the Institute of Fundraising and previously spent five years as the lead on strategic growth for two housing organisations where she secured significant growth through public sector contracts.
Her most recent assignments at Campbell Tickell include:
- Writing an Innovation and Good Practice publication on Remodelling Supported Housing;
- Project management of mergers between supported housing and care providers;
- Project managing a customer insight research project for a group of seven district councils and a county council to inform the development of a new service offer and service model for older and vulnerable people;
- Service Quality and market position reviews, including competitor analysis for a number of supported housing and care providers
- Supporting registered providers to review their supported housing and agency management arrangements and;
- Developing options appraisals for care services and single homeless/rough sleeping services
News from Liz
August 16, 2018
February 22, 2018
November 6, 2017