Liz joined Campbell Tickell in 2015 and was promoted from Senior Consultant to Director in April 2021.
Liz is a senior manager and business development professional with many years’ experience in the supported housing and social care sector as a consultant and senior executive. This includes experience of working within a national care and support organisation and as a commissioner of supported housing and independent living services where she developed commissioning strategies for older people, people with mental health and learning disabilities as well as socially excluded groups and rough sleepers.
She is a Chartered Member of the Institute of Personnel and Development and combines her knowledge of HR good practice with excellent analytical skills and a practical approach to problem solving. Liz also holds a Diploma in Fundraising from the Institute of Fundraising and previously spent five years as the lead on strategic growth for two housing organisations where she secured significant growth through public sector contracts.
Her assignments at Campbell Tickell include:
- Writing an Innovation and Good Practice publication on Remodelling Supported Housing;
- Project management of mergers between supported housing and care providers;
- Project managing a customer insight research project for a group of seven district councils and a county council to inform the development of a new service offer and service model for older and vulnerable people;
- Service Quality and market position reviews, including competitor analysis for a number of supported housing and care providers
- Supporting registered providers to review their supported housing and agency management arrangements and;
- Developing options appraisals for care services and single homeless/rough sleeping services
News from Liz
Campbell Tickell is pleased to confirm that we are bringing in two long-standing associate consultants, Helen Routledge and Alistair Sharpe-Neal, into our in-house team, as well as promoting Senior Consultant Liz Zacharias to Director.April 1, 2021
We are pleased to bring you the brand new CT Brief – Issue 53! Read about: youth homelessness, Specialised Supported Housing, building safety & more.February 16, 2021
The Irish Refugee Council commissioned Campbell Tickell to produce The ‘Implementing Alternatives to Direct Provision’ report. Find out more.January 29, 2021