Tony Hutchinson has worked in social, affordable and market housing as well as physical and economic regeneration in the public and private sectors. He have delivered physical, economic and community based regeneration projects entailing significant community engagement. Tony has worked for government agencies, local government, housing associations, charities and the private sector and since 2015 he have run his own company. This has taken him across the UK as well as Bulgaria, Russia and Turkey.
In 2017 Tony was seconded to the Grenfell Fire Recovery team delivering permanent homes to those dispossessed.
He is also so a charity trustee.
- Advice on a merger between major housing associations
- Contributing to a housing strategy for a Midlands City
- Assessing the market for and developing a market development strategy for innovative housing products
- Developing a strategy for funding the management of a complex mixed tenure, mixed use regeneration project that met Housing Benefit regulations and did not impair the marketability of the homes
- Extended interim management role for Westminster City Council covering regeneration, housing and development
- Assisting a charity secure alternative premises for a residential and office complex
- Housing development, asset management, funding, policy and strategy;
- Regeneration – project strategy, operational management, community engagement, financial planning and funding;
- Project management and training;
- Socio-economic development – strategy, policy and operational management.