Roger is a senior professional with over 15 years’ experience in housing finance. He has an excellent track record of reporting to Boards, operating at Executive Team level, in permanent and interim roles. He has developed a range of business plan projections with sensitivity and stress testing, linking through to the business risk maps and transforming the process to give greater clarity for Board and management teams.
He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants.
- Long term business planning and stress testing using Brixx: Roger is an accredited Brixx user and leads the Brixx business planning services offered by Campbell Tickell, building and reviewing over 20 Brixx models for providers with between 500 to over 50,000 units.
- In-Depth Assessment support, primarily around financial resilience and risk, over 15 such projects.
- “Critical Friend” review of risk strategies and mitigation planning.
- Regulatory Return and quality assurance reviews.
- Treasury policy advice.
- Structural or merger related Due Diligence reviews and competitor analysis: 12 projects that facilitated merger of providers from under 1,000 to over 50,000 units.
- Stock appraisal and valuation: projects involving successful bidding for multiple lots with multiple tenures.
- Executive and Board finance training & recruitment.
- Sports Partnership financial reviews.
- Governance compliance reviews.
- Conducting financial viability assessments for the HCA.