Tracey has an extensive experience in senior leadership roles and more recently, as a behavioural change and talent development expert.
In 2007, following a successful career spanning 19 years in senior sales and marketing roles for Cadbury Trebor Bassett, Tracey decided to develop her creative skills. By 2012 she had achieved a 1st class (Hons) and an MA in fine art photography. Tracey completed her formal studies through achieving a distinction in the Professional Certificate in Coaching at Henley Business school.
Tracey now focuses her commercial knowledge and her creative skills on helping organisations develop diversity and inclusion with the aim of fostering leadership at all levels of an organisation to improve it’s effectiveness and levels of wellbeing. Tracey brings her people skills, her corporate experience and her creative approach to explore and diminish the effects of unconscious bias to fully leverage all the talent within an organisation.
- Board and team development for a number of organisations within the second and third sectors
- Talent development across a number of organisations in the first, second and third sectors
- Leadership development across London borough councils and commercial organisations
- Developing purpose led organisations and teams for the first sector
- Organisational vision, mission, purpose and values development in the first, second and third sectors
- Driving innovation for organisations in the first sector
- Helping Housing Associations achieve Investors in People accreditation
- Executive coaching in every sector