Stress Testing Masterclass Manchester
or how best to support difficult decision making in challenging times…
Stress testing has become second nature to associations. Not only because of the assurance the Regulator takes from it, but also because it has become a critical tool for building long-term financial resilience and creating confidence in Boards, investors and other stakeholders that strategic ambitions are deliverable.
Today organisations are working to prepare the forecasts that will support the June 2023 Financial Forecast Return, whilst experiencing a perfect storm of political and economic turmoil. Rents are capped whilst cost and wage inflation are high, interest rates have risen, the housing market is wobbling, stock investment requirements keep increasing and residents are facing unprecedented cost-of-living pressures. Indeed the Regulator has regraded over 50 associations from V1 to V2 where it feels the challenges will be hardest felt, and the credit rating agencies are demonstrating increasing concerns for similar reasons.
Join Campbell Tickell experts and guest speakers for a timely half-day workshop that will help you to support your Board to make the necessary difficult decisions and resourcing trade-offs, armed with the best possible understanding of consequences, risks and mitigations.
What will we cover?
- We will draw on our expertise and learning from reviewing over 100 stress tests, highlighting best practice, traps to avoid and covering:
- Bringing the ‘what-if’ analysis alive and keeping it relevant;
- Fully engaging Boards with early involvement and clarity of reporting;
- Linking to performance reporting, golden rules and risk registers;
- Moving beyond the wizardry of financial modelling to build collaborative mitigation plans and practical triggers;
- Making best use of Brixx;
- Good (and not-so-good) use of the Bank of England stress test; and
- Keeping ahead of rising regulatory expectations.
Who should attend?
- Board Members
- Chief Executives and Executive team members
- Those with business planning and treasury responsibilities.
Delegate tickets can be purchased using a debit or credit card below. Please contact email@example.com if you require any assistance booking places.