26 April: Regulation of Social Housing Conference
This event will explore the steps you must take to get ready for the Social Housing Regulation Bill, currently passing its way through Parliament.
Gain insights to create and evidence a positive impact for tenants. Explore the role of board members, councillors and senior leadership in creating culture change. Review the fundamentals of your services to harness best practice, and deliver and maintain homes of appropriate quality.
Join us in central London to meet your colleagues, participate in discussions and hear from industry stakeholders. You will leave the conference with an understanding of how to get ahead of regulations and tackle common challenges.
– Practical guidance to prepare for the new Regulatory regime
– Review the impact of the upcoming regulation on different types of providers
– The role of governance and leadership in shifting towards proactive service improvements
– Understanding new forms of engagement and how to measure impact for tenants
– Ensuring housing is safe and decent
– Using data to evidence compliance and identify areas for improvement
For 20% discount, use code SPKR3973.
CT Director, Catherine Little, will be chairing the event.