The Listening Test
Listening to resident voices
The direction of travel for consumer regulation and building safety is clear. The detail is not.
The importance of resident voices in service delivery, governance and complaint management is a ‘golden thread ’ running through all of the upcoming changes.
TAROE Trust and Campbell Tickell have combined their different perspectives to develop The Listening Test which will provide assurance to residents, Boards and staff teams:
- Are you really listening to residents?
- Do your impacts make a real difference? Or are you just paying lip service?
- Lessons from COVID-19
- Making the most of digital
The Listening Test from TAROE Trust and Campbell Tickell will:
- Evaluate your engagement with customers across all channels
- Provide insight on the impact and value you achieve
- Help you develop a future-proofed plan, taking account of known changes to legislation and regulation