Zaidee is a project manager and consultant who occasionally carries out interim roles. She has a background in operational and strategic management with over 30 years’ housing sector experience. As an associate consultant with Campbell Tickell for over 15 years she has worked with a vast and varied number of housing organisations reviewing services and managing projects.
Most recently she project managed the implementation of a governance review to improve regulatory rating. She has just successfully completed the roll out of the Compassionate Neighbours programme, a project close to her heart run by St Joseph’s Hospice, to 7 other hospices across London and the Home Counties with funding from Nesta innovation fund. She is also a Director of Mike’s Table, a social enterprise.
- Project managing service re-modelling and implementation.
- Quality assurance reviews of a wide range of services including customer service, estate management, tenancy management, voids, repairs, resident involvement, equality and diversity and value for money.
- Reviewing or developing strategy, policy, procedures and processes for the full range of services including customer services, housing management, equality and diversity, resident involvement and repairs services.
- Facilitating staff, board or resident group discussions on scrutiny and service improvement.
- Developing capacity and confidence of residents to make their voice heard including operating effectively at board level and in resident involvement structures, through training, mentoring and support.
- Acting as an independent resident advisor on stock transfer, regeneration and PFI projects.
Key areas of work: