Tony has more than 20 years experience as Business Management Consultancy Director with experience across all sectors. He specialises in applying the core continuous improvement principles of Management Models and formal Standards.
Tony had highly-varied senior Human Resource Management experience at Ford Motor Company, managing internal services at levels from shop-floor to boardroom, nationally and internationally.
He also has completed several senior-level Interim Performance and Quality Manager assignments. He has two Social Science University Degrees, used in part-time academic business tutoring roles at London University (BSc) and The Open Business School (MBA).
Further qualifications and accredited/specialist status:
- Previous Adviser for IiP and Charter Mark (now “CSE”) and (currently) ISO 9001:2015 – qualified to develop management teams’ capabilities for integrating best practice methodologies effectively and achieving formal Accreditations.
- BQF-level Adviser/Assessor and advanced-level Practitioner/Consultant for The EFQM Business Excellence Model: these generic, proven strategic management approaches underpin all the management consultancy work I undertake.
- Senior-level Assessor for “QHS”(Social Housing) and (previous) Lead Consultant/Assessor for the UK Government “TQS” (Training Quality Standard) for FE Colleges & Universities .
- Whole-organisation review of a national charity’s corporate performance management strategy – to achieve improvement in processes and operations up to best practice standards (EFQM / ISO9001)
- Management mentoring of a charity’s top team in the adoption and application of ISO9001:15-based strategic planning and performance management.
Key areas of work
Organisational Reviews/Performance/ Strategy