As a Consultant, Sade’s work focuses on governance for housing associations, local authorities, charities and sports and leisure organisations across the UK. She is a part-qualified Company Secretary and will soon complete the remaining Chartered Governance examinations. Since joining CT in 2015 she has:
- contributed to several governance Reviews, Board appraisals and skills audits;
- carried out numerous Board Remuneration reviews for housing providers;
- contributed to the design, co-ordination and analysis of Campbell Tickell’s Board pay survey 2017;
- provided company secretarial support to a small housing provider;
- conducted several online surveys; and
- project managed both small and large-scale consultancy work for Campbell Tickell.
Sade has a broad understanding of social housing and community development, having previously worked in a community-based housing association, and a community development consultancy.