Radojka is a Partner at Campbell Tickell. She has over 20 years of management and research experience across a number of sectors. Radojka has developed a loyal following in her governance work and has been successful in helping a range of organisations to improve their governance arrangements. She works in an inclusive way with Boards and senior teams whether conducting governance reviews, appraisal exercises, facilitating strategic planning, delivering training/briefings or assisting with capacity building of residents in relation to governance. She also has in-depth experience of working with residents to develop approaches to scrutiny. As a skilled facilitator, Radojka has worked with a wide range of clients, from NatCen Social Research (authors of the British Social Attitudes Survey) to the Homes and Communities Agency.
Among her assignments have been:
- A wide range of governance support, including facilitating strategic forums, and various appraisal exercises (collective, individual and Chair), at three London ALMOs and a number of housing associations;
- Provision of capacity training for prospective Board members and provision of training in good governance for existing Board members across a range of social housing landlords;
- Steering two Transfers of Engagements for smaller housing associations;
- Providing support to a small number of organisations subject to regulatory engagement and helping them recover stability and low levels of regulatory engagement;
- A governance review of a North West based group structure examining its fitness for purpose and whether the structure ought to be collapsed, or whether issues were related to culture;
- Governance training and wide-ranging support (e.g. drafting of governance documents) for a large LSVT (tenant-led) in the North West, in preparation for their first regulatory judgement, and continued support thereafter.
Radojka is accomplished in leading large-scale research projects that involve wide-ranging stakeholder consultation and a blend of quantitative and qualitative research skills. She has been the project lead on the following:
- [Co-author] The Board Game: A handbook for Board members of Housing Associations and Community Mutuals, Community Housing Cymru, 2012;
- [Co-author] Leadership and control: A governance manual for board members, National Housing Federation, 2011;
- Better than Before, a research report and toolkit commissioned by the Tenant Services Authority into the common factors that lead organisations to improve their performance;
- An interim evaluation of the Charity Commission’s Faith and Social Cohesion Unit;
- Evaluation of the Homes and Communities Agency (HCA’s) Rent to HomeBuy pilot;
- An evaluation of the Housing Corporation’s Gold Award for excellence in housing association practice.