Following a successful corporate career, Philomena established Hayward Development Partnership in 1997 providing tailored coaching programmes to clients across a number of sectors including banking, telecoms, publishing, consultancy and organisations in social housing. These range from FTSE100 listed corporates through to SMEs. Philomena’s relationship with Campbell Tickell goes back many years and she was a key part of the creation of the Coaching and Training team.
She has particular experience and expertise working with senior leadership both on their own personal development and the effectiveness of the organisations and teams they lead.
Throughout her career, Philomena has pursued her own development as a way of informing and evolving her thinking, skills and delivery. She has various professional qualifications and accreditation and is a certified user of a number of psychometric tools. She is qualified as an Entreprise Mentor, a Growth Accelerator Coach and was also selected as a leadership trainer for London 2012.
- BA Hons in Modern Languages – French, German and Italian; Post Graduate Bi-lingual Secretarial Diploma
- Graduate Institute of Personnel & Development; Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming; Master Practitioner in Time Line Therapy ; One year F-styles facilitation skills programme; Facilitator of in-depth group process; Training in Gestalt Therapy, Transactional Analysis, Symbolic Modelling; Accredited Facilitator of Myers Briggs Type Indicator, Firo Human Elements, PAPI; Qualified Entreprise Mentor through IOEE; SPA Certificate
- Coaching programme for tenant chairs – involved in proposal, design and delivery of programme to enhance effectiveness of tenant participation.
- Values workshop: involved in the design and facilitation of a one day values elicitation workshop for the whole organization.
- Senior leadership team development for housing association: solely responsible for the proposal, design and delivery of a series of workshops aimed at supporting organisation change through higher quality leadership capacity.
- One-to-one coaching for chief executive and senior team leaders at a variety of HAs including performance issues, role transition, recruitment support, promotion.
- Philomena has been part of developing and writing proposals and has participated in selection meetings on behalf of Campbell Tickell.
Key areas of work:
Leadership development/Team effectiveness/Organisation development and change/Executive coaching/Housing Associations/ Local Authority/Financial Services/Construction/Publishing/Consulting/Business Support