Niku has over 35 years of experience of working in the affordable housing sector. The main focus of her work over the last 10 years has been quality assurance, governance, value for money, customer engagement and scrutiny, and business transformation.
Niku is also a non-executive Director of Funding Affordable Homes Housing Association and a volunteer mentor with Housing Diversity Network.
Quality Assurance /Healthchecks to assess delivery of landlord services and back office support
- Governance reviews and developing governance structures and assurance framework for non-
executives to have a strong strategic oversight;
- Organisational structure reviews to facilitate effective business models and demonstrate efficiencies;
- Facilitating strategic approaches to achieving and demonstrating value for money;
- Developing effective structures for customer engagement and supporting customer-led scrutiny panels;
- Developing effective strategies and practical approaches to achieving fairness, inclusion and diversity in the workplace, governance and customer engagement.
Key areas of work
Quality Assurance /Healthchecks /Governance Reviews / Organisational structure reviews/Value for Money & Efficiencies /Customer Engagement/Resident Involvement /Customer scrutiny/ Mystery shopping /Equality and Diversity