Nick has over twenty-five years’ experience in management and personal development. He is a specialist in leadership and executive coaching and facilitation. He is skilled at enabling professionals to achieve their full potential in personal development and business performance.
Nick began his career in teaching and later in housing and the substance misuse field. He currently consults across a variety of sectors including Housing, Regeneration, Regulation, Government, Sport and Leisure, IT, Education, Health, Legal and Finance.
Nick is a certified Member of the Institute for Individual Psychology and a Member of the Association for Coaching, accredited to Master Executive Level and an ILM Level 7 Coach Supervisor. He is a master practitioner of NLP and is practiced in conflict resolution, change management and communication styles. He is qualified in psychometrics and trained in Action Learning. A qualified NVQ Assessor and Project Manager, Nick has worked as a counsellor and previously ran a national charity.
- Delivering high-level facilitated solutions to senior teams across a broad range of public, private and third sector organisations, including away-days, team coaching and running Action Learning sets.
- Coaching Board Members, Chief Executives and senior leaders.
- Conducting Board Appraisals for a cross section of public sector bodies, including registered housing providers.
- Contributing to recruitment panels, including recruiting senior staff, Board members and the Chief Executive.
- Providing objective and external chairing for challenging meetings in local government including mediating between opposing parties to set mutually agreed objectives.
Key areas of work:
Coaching / Executive coaching / Board level coaching / Leadership and management coaching / Team Coaching / Group work / Action Learning / Coach supervision / Training / Facilitation / Performance / Transformation / Communication / Leadership / Strategy / Care and support / Charity / Housing Associations / Government / Local government / Sport and leisure / Private sector / Governance / Recruitment