Manjul Shah is a housing and regeneration consultant and has been an Associate Consultant since November 2011. Manjul has over 24 years’ experience in dealing with housing strategy and development, finance and property matters. He also has a strong track record of supporting BME and community housing groups to deliver range of housing and support services, preparing funding bids and advising on property acquisitions, disposals and stock transfers.
Manjul is a board member for Pine Ridge Housing Association and Chair of Cedars Manor School Governing Body. He is also a Chartered Member of Chartered Institute of Housing and Associate Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Carrying out development viability feasibilities for affordable and supported housing scheme acquisitions for registered providers;
- Preparing funding bids and grant administration to support the delivery of a range of affordable housing schemes for registered providers;
- Delivering the project management services in respect to acquisitions and disposal programmes for registered providers;
- Undertaking organisational and service reviews for registered providers;
- Developing a service offer on behalf of a registered provider to support the delivery of a new community hub building for refugees and migrants.
Key areas of work
- Development/Project Management/Viabilities/Acquisitions/Disposals /Service Reviews/Funding Models/Strategy
- Care and support/Charity/Housing Associations/Sport and Leisure/