Lili is Campbell Tickell’s Business Manager.
She was previously Office Manager for Morson International in London.
As Business Manager, Lili is in charge of a range of central operations, including offices, services and supplies, our central administration and support teams, financial management and marketing.
With over 20 years’ experience in organisational and management roles, she has a strong background in people and project management.
Throughout her career, Lili has undertaken a variety of roles and responsibilities including:
- Delivering financial accuracy to client and operatives, according to quotations, tenders, period instructions and contingency arrangements and agreed pay rates for operatives.
- Providing Project Managers with cost analysis of works. Compiling commercial information based on planned tender program and commercial reporting on progress of works.
- Managing filing and archiving systems by defining procedures for retention, retrieval and disposal of records
- Organising the administrative activities that facilitate smooth running of the office and provide general office management. For example, recruiting, selecting, training and managing office staff.
- Providing marketing support to the Sales and Marketing Director in researching companies, creating and maintaining database files, running reports, marketing events and advertising.