An experienced Board Chair, governance consultant and qualified Executive coach, with strong strategic overview, high standards and values.
Liz’s has held the following positions: Chair of Curo Group 2016 to date, led the board and executive through a governance action plan and IDA to regain G1 V1 in June 17; Deputy Chair of Housing and Care 21 2014 to date and board member, Care and Repair England 2013 to date; Chair of Orbit Group 2007-13; and Director of Policy at the National Housing Federation 1999-2003.
Liz has an ILM Diploma in Executive Coaching and BA Hons Modern History, St Hugh’s College, University of Oxford.
- Supported boards to prepare for IDA through workshops, IDA rehearsal interviews, analysis of board documentation;
- Supported boards who have been downgraded by the regulator to develop action plans and improve their ratings;
- Carried out governance effectiveness reviews and board member appraisals;
- Facilitated awaydays and strategy sessions;
- Coached incoming and potential chairs and executives to develop their skills;
- Recruitment of Chairs and Board members
Key areas of work:
Governance/ IDAs/ Coaching/ Recruitment/ Strategy/Care and support/Charities/Housing Associations