Kathryn has wide ranging senior management experience of running corporate and strategic services within housing organisations. She was an Executive Director at A2Dominion Housing Group with responsibility for corporate services and group-wide projects, a role which she held for over ten years. Prior this to Kathryn worked for a London borough leading on housing strategy, HRA Business Planning, finance and asset management.
Her early career was spent as an HR manager. Since 2018, she has worked as an Associate for Campbell Tickell, specialising in governance and risk related consultancy projects.
During her career Kathryn has experienced major changes in operating context including growth and diversification, merger activity, significant transformation programmes and translating changes in Government policy and regulation into practice. Her approach is a practical one, always working with the aim of adding value to the business.
- Governance reviews for a range of housing providers.
- Advice on governance and regulatory matters, including Board skills, governance structures and documentation, In Depth Assessments and board reporting.
- Reviews of risk management including support to strengthen risk management arrangements.
- The design and delivery of risk workshops for Executive and operational teams
- Independent reviews of progress against improvement plans arising from intervention by the regulator.
- Housing association board member recruitment support.
Key areas of work