Gerri is an HR professional with both strategic and operational experience, who has excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills. She has a strategic HR background with a pragmatic approach and significant experience of working in a changing environment, establishing credibility quickly and easily. She is skilled in effective delivery in both trade union and non-trade union represented environments. She has over 30 years’ experience of managing and leading people, working in the public, not-for- profit and private sectors bringing integrity, credibility and fresh thinking to each environment.
Now an Associate Gerri previously worked directly for Campbell Tickell for 4 years during which time she helped to improve our infrastructure, developed and maintained the salaries database; and oversaw the delivery of HR projects by our associates in areas such as salary review, pay structures, restructuring, grievances. She directly delivered Pay and HR consultancy projects directly and in her time with us she delivered over 75 pay reviews and several OD projects.
Prior to this she held a range of senior HR roles in three West London boroughs with a portfolio of responsibility across functions such as Housing, Community Services, Children & Families and Environment & Neighbourhoods, where she worked with the Directors and their respective senior teams to meet key objectives through strategic and innovative use of people resources. She led on TUPE and major organisational change; developed and championed People Strategies, led
on complex case work and developed strategies for implementing organisational change.
- Major TUPE transfers and organisational change including Trade Union consultation, redundancy, and redeployment advice
- Pay and benefit reviews
- Organisational design and effectiveness reviews
- Complex case work, including sensitive investigations involving senior managers
- Recruitment of senior managers, including Directors and Assistant Directors
- Presentations to elected Members/Board Members
- Policy and procedure review and development
- Procurement and implementation of HRIS/Payroll systems
Key areas of work:
Transformation and performance/ Recruitment/HR