Gera has worked in the social housing sector for more than 19 years and joined Campbell Tickell as a Senior Consultant in 2008. She has worked on a range of assignments since joining the consultancy, including
- Governance reviews and Board development work for a wide variety of housing providers;
- Strategic option appraisals and identification of potential merger partners for a range of housing associations;
- Co-authoring the National Housing Federation’s Code of Service Delivery and Accountability;
- Development of a BME housing charter for the East Midlands Regional Assembly;
- Stakeholder surveys and PR support; and
- Research on a large scale national mobility scheme for 8 housing groups and the CLG, involving over 1,000 residents.
- Executive and non-executive selection and recruitment;
- Executive and non-executive performance appraisal;
- Change management programmes;
- Organisational structure reviews;
- Market testing remuneration, salary review, pay structures, job evaluation and performance related pay
Gera has a proven ability to work successfully with Boards, staff and residents to deliver sustainable improvements. She is an experienced project manager, and has delivered a wide range of complex and large scale projects including frameworks for performance management, customer care and resident feedback. An established writer, she has published widely and has managed PR and communications services for many years.
Gera now leads the practice’s Human Resources and Recruitment business and is able usefully to combine her HR and recruitment work with her wider consultancy experience. She is familiar with all aspects of the recruitment process from assessing requirements; managing the advertising/publicity strategy; headhunting; selection tools and testing; screening and final interviews; and working with executive and non-executive panel members to ensure that clients can be confident of making successful appointments. Gera is an experienced project manager, has excellent writing skills with a good eye for detail and a strong track record of working successfully with executive and Board teams. Some of her assignments include:
Before joining the consultancy, Gera was the Executive Director for People & Performance at the AmicusHorizon Group. She was one of six Executive Directors responsible for the strategic direction and operational delivery of the Group, which has 28,000 homes across London and the South East. She was responsible across the Group for Communications, Quality and Improvement, HR and Change Management.
Prior to that she was a freelance consultant for over four years and during that period specialised in community/resident engagement, social research and strategy/policy development. Her clients included a wide range of voluntary organisations, housing associations and local authorities.
Gera was the Vice Chair of a specialist supported housing association for over four years. She has been a Board Member of ARHAG Housing Association since 2007.
News from Gera
October 17, 2019
October 14, 2019
October 3, 2019