5 December – Devonshires & CT – The Role of a Housing Association Board Member
- December 5, 2022
- 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Online (Zoom)
In this interactive session, designed to help new Housing Association Board Members (or Board Members wanting to refresh their knowledge) to develop their understanding of their role, responsibilities and duties, we will look at:
- The legal duties and responsibilities of a Housing Association Board Member, including under charity law;
- Regulatory expectations in relation to the role of a Housing Association Board;
- Lessons learned in relation to the role of a Housing Association Board from regulatory notices, downgrades and other mishaps; and
- Key skills and behaviours of effective Boards and Board Members.
Topics covered in this session:
- Social housing regulatory
- Charity law
The interactive session will be led by Ceri Victory-Rowe, Director at Campbell Tickell, and Gemma Bell, Partner at Devonshires.