21 June 2019 – CT Risk & Assurance Masterclass – Belfast
- June 21, 2019
- 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- The MAC, 10 Exchange St West, Belfast, BT1 2NJ
About the masterclass
The profile of risk management in our sector has never been higher. Failure to manage key risks effectively can have dire consequences for organisations and individuals and yet engaging the Board to play their strategic role can prove a challenge.
Join Campbell Tickell Partners, Sue Harvey and Dave Williams, along with a great guest speaker, for a Risk & Assurance Masterclass in Belfast this June.
Topics will include:
- The role of full Board in managing your risks
- Why risk can not reside solely with your Risk and Audit Committee
- Key questions non-technical board members need to ask
- The characteristics of a structured approach to assurance
- How to spot if your approach may be masking unmitigated risks
Who should attend?
Chairs, Board Members, Chief Executives and Executive team members.
Paul Fiddaman is the Group Chief Executive of Karbon Homes, which owns and manages 30,000 homes in the North East of England and is also Vice Chair of Clanmil Housing Group, which has 5,000 homes for rent throughout Northern Ireland.
Paul will speak about both organisations’ approach to risk and assurance and what he sees as the biggest challenges in keeping risk and assurance management alive at the strategic and operational levels. Paul’s remarks will be followed by a Q&A session.
Date: 21st June 2019
The MAC, 10 Exchange St West, Belfast, BT1 2NJ – Map
10.00 – Registrations/refreshments
10.30- Workshop starts
12.30 – Light lunch
13.00 – Close