20 June 2019 – CT Risk & Assurance Masterclass – Dublin
- June 20, 2019
- 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- Croke Park Stadium, Jones' Rd, Drumcondra, Dublin 3, Ireland
About the masterclass
The profile of risk management in our sector has never been higher. Failure to manage key risks effectively can have dire consequences for organisations and individuals and yet engaging the Board to play their strategic role can prove a challenge.
Join Campbell Tickell Partners, Sue Harvey and Dave Williams, along with guest speaker, Susanna Lyons, Head of Regulation at the Housing Agency, for a Risk & Assurance Masterclass in Dublin this June.
Topics will include:
- The role of full Board in managing your risks
- Why risk can not reside solely with your Risk and Audit Committee
- Key questions non-technical board members need to ask
- The characteristics of a structured approach to assurance
- How to spot if your approach may be masking unmitigated risks
Susanna Lyons is the Head of Regulation at the Housing Agency. She will be speaking about:
- The Regulation Office’s view on Risk and the approach of AHBs in identifying key risks based on their strategic objectives;
- How the Regulation Office seeks assurance and evidence from AHBs on how they embed effective risk management within their organisation.
Who should attend?
Chairs, Board Members, Chief Executives and Executive team members.
Date: 20th June 2019
Croke Park Stadium, Jones’ Rd, Drumcondra, Dublin 3, Ireland. Map
14.00 – Registrations
14.15- Masterclass starts
16.15 – Drinks & canapes
17.30 – Close