When booking our events please read our cancellation policy:
- Cancellations made more than 28 days prior to the event date will be offered a full refund less an administration fee of £35.00 +VAT per delegate.
- Cancellation(s) made 15 to 28 days prior to the event date: 50% of the course fee will be charged.
- Cancellation(s) made 14 days or less before the event date will be liable for the full event fee.
- Delegates wishing to transfer bookings to another event may be subject to an administration charge.
- Delegates wishing to cancel a booking must confirm this in writing.
- Delegate ‘no shows’ are liable for the full event fee.
- In the case of adverse weather and the event runs as scheduled, should you choose not to attend, you will still be liable for the full cost of your delegate fee(s).
- Substitutions are allowed at any time at no extra cost.
- These conditions will not apply if for any reason the event is cancelled by Campbell Tickell
- Campbell Tickell reserves the right to alter the programme without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
- If for any reason, beyond our control (e.g. train strikes, covid restrictions) events cannot be run in person, Campbell Tickell reserve the right to run events virtually.
- Campbell Tickell shall not be liable to meet costs incurred to delegates as a result of a change in programme or event cancellation.
- Campbell Tickell reserve the right to decline applications/ticket purchases and to refuse entry to events.
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to events