Coronavirus: Insights, Resources & Updates
As the coronavirus pandemic (Covid-19) continues to evolve and shape our lives, we have created this page to share insights, guidance and updates, which we hope will be of interest and use to you.
At Campbell Tickell, we have been busy adapting to this new norm: learning how best to run video meetings; adjusting to working from home full-time, as well as reimagining what the future will look like for us and our clients.
We have developed our new manifesto outlining the three strategic pillars which we believe should be shaping an ‘upstream’ response to the challenges and opportunities organisations are facing: Reimagining, Resilience and Recovery. Click to read this in full.
If you have any suggestions for articles or resources you’d like us to share, please do email Zina Smith, Marketing & Communications Manager, on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business continuity - The Big Picture
Building resilience - Building a new future
Building the team - Recruitment news & insights
CT Partners, Greg Campbell, Sue Harvey and David Williams, discuss what’s next for housing associations over the next 12 months.April 1, 2021
CT Senior Consultant, Stephen Bull and Consultant Sade Joseph, share the main themes from our Board Survey 2020.March 17, 2021
Hear the views of our expert panel, each examining different aspects of the 15 minute neighbourhood.January 20, 2021
- For all general enquiries, please call: +44(0)20 8830 6777 or email: email@example.com
- For any general permanent or non-executive recruitment enquiries, call our recruitment line +44(0)20 3434 0990 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any interim recruitment enquiries, please call +44(0)20 3434 099 or email: email@example.com
- If you are looking for a specific staff member, go to our staff profile pages and click on the individual staff member you require for their email.
- Alternatively, fill in the contact form and your email will be directed to the right staff member.