Coronavirus: Insights, Resources & Updates
This page aims to share insights, guidance and updates relevant to a world shaped by the Covid-19 pandemic, as it continues to touch and shape our lives and workplaces.
You can read our manifesto outlining the three strategic pillars which we believe should be shaping an ‘upstream’ response to the challenges and opportunities organisations are facing: Reimagining, Resilience and Recovery. Click to read this in full.
If you have any suggestions for resources you’d like us to share, please do email Zina Smith, Marketing & Communications Manager, on: email@example.com
Business continuity - The Big Picture
Building resilience - Building a new future
Building the team - Recruitment news & insights
This webinar focuses on our new joint report, Unlocking tenant financial resilience: Building partnerships between housing associations and community finance providers.December 8, 2021
Find out what our panel of experts think the challenge of Net Zero ultimately means for organisations, and the people who manage them.September 24, 2021
In this webinar, we discuss our joint report: The Future of People Services – what’s next?June 25, 2021
- For all general enquiries, please call: +44(0)20 8830 6777 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any general permanent or non-executive recruitment enquiries, call our recruitment line +44(0)20 3434 0990 or email: email@example.com
- For any interim recruitment enquiries, please call +44(0)20 3434 099 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are looking for a specific staff member, go to our staff profile pages and click on the individual staff member you require for their email.
- Alternatively, fill in the contact form and your email will be directed to the right staff member.