Coronavirus: Insights, Resources & Updates
As the coronavirus pandemic (Covid-19) continues to evolve and shape our lives, we have created this page to share insights, guidance and updates, which we hope will be of interest and use to you.
At Campbell Tickell, we have been busy adapting to this new norm: learning how best to run video meetings; adjusting to working from home full-time, as well as reimagining what the future will look like for us and our clients.
We have developed our new manifesto outlining the three strategic pillars which we believe should be shaping an ‘upstream’ response to the challenges and opportunities organisations are facing: Reimagining, Resilience and Recovery. Click to read this in full.
If you have any suggestions for articles or resources you’d like us to share, please do email Zina Smith, Marketing & Communications Manager, on: email@example.com
Business continuity - The Big Picture
Building resilience - Building a new future
Building the team - Recruitment news & insights
In this latest CT Webinar, our panel discuss new approaches to engaging with customers. Watch now!November 9, 2020
Last year we hosted our ‘CT20’ future-gazing event. A lot has happened since then. so we went back to speakers at that event, to invite them to tell us how they see aspects of our future now. Here is what some of them had to say.November 4, 2020
Hosted by Trowers & Hamlin, CT’s James Tickell joined this webinar panel to discuss what ESG means in practice for housing associations. View the recording.October 21, 2020
- For all general enquiries, please call: +44(0)20 8830 6777 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any general permanent or non-executive recruitment enquiries, call our recruitment line +44(0)20 3434 0990 or email: email@example.com
- For any interim recruitment enquiries, please call +44(0)20 3434 099 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are looking for a specific staff member, go to our staff profile pages and click on the individual staff member you require for their email.
- Alternatively, fill in the contact form and your email will be directed to the right staff member.