Coronavirus: Insights, Resources & Updates
As the coronavirus pandemic (Covid-19) continues to evolve and shape our lives, we have created this page to share insights, guidance and updates, which we hope will be of interest and use to you.
At Campbell Tickell, we have been busy adapting to this new norm: learning how best to run video meetings; adjusting to working from home full-time, as well as reimagining what the future will look like for us and our clients.
We have developed our new manifesto outlining the three strategic pillars which we believe should be shaping an ‘upstream’ response to the challenges and opportunities organisations are facing: Reimagining, Resilience and Recovery. Click to read this in full.
If you have any suggestions for articles or resources you’d like us to share, please do email Zina Smith, Marketing & Communications Manager, on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business continuity - The Big Picture
Building resilience - Building a new future
Building the team - Recruitment news & insights
CT Partner, Radojka Miljevic explores what reimagining means and also introduces a model that can help with this change process called IDEA. Watch now!June 3, 2020
This webinar discussed the challenges that sector leaders are facing, as well as lessons learnt as they move from tackling the immediate difficulties of the pandemic, to preparing for the future.June 2, 2020
Radojka Miljevic and Gera Patel outline 7 ways to achieve workplace equality. Read the blog here. March 13, 2020
- For all general enquiries, please call: +44(0)20 8830 6777 or email: email@example.com
- For any general permanent or non-executive recruitment enquiries, call our recruitment line +44(0)20 3434 0990 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any interim recruitment enquiries, please call +44(0)20 3434 099 or email: email@example.com
- If you are looking for a specific staff member, go to our staff profile pages and click on the individual staff member you require for their email.
- Alternatively, fill in the contact form and your email will be directed to the right staff member.