Brighter Futures – Head of Business Growth, Communication & Marketing
We are a dynamic organisation providing innovative and effective solutions for those with complex needs. We are a registered Housing Association providing accommodation, outreach support and a wide range of other support services. Supporting customers with mental ill health, learning disabilities, addictions and those who have been sexually exploited, or have been within the criminal justice system to live more fulfilled lives.
About the role
We are looking to appoint a Head of Business Growth, Communication & Marketing with professional experience and background in the following areas and can contribute to the strategic thinking in the delivery of Brighter Futures ambitious vision and corporate strategy:
- Appropriate professional or trade qualification in related discipline e.g. business development, bids/tender writing, marketing, communications, fundraising, sales
- Full membership of relevant Chartered Body
- Experience and/or qualification in programme/project management responsibilities
- To lead in successfully growing and developing Brighter Futures by identifying and creating business opportunities for growth and development in new and existing markets.
- To take responsibility for planning, managing and executing Brighter Futures marketing and communication strategy and approach
- Must be able to ensure maximum positive coverage of Brighter Futures at all levels
- Be available to be on-call to deal with or attend out of hours business activities /media and press coverage including crisis management as required by the business
We offer a contributory pension scheme, group income protection, occupational sick pay, childcare vouchers, healthcare cash plan, up to 40 days annual leave and provide excellent training and learning opportunities.
Must have a passion for customer excellence and a commitment to and understanding of social housing in line with our values.
For an informal discussion, please contact Denise Kirkham on 07833 475 669 or email: Denise.firstname.lastname@example.org
|Wed 30 Jan 2019 at 12 noon||Mon 11 Feb &
Tue 12 Feb 2019
How to apply
Please download and review the recruitment pack and associated documents below:
Send an up to date CV and supporting statement, detailing how you meet the criteria for this role using the person specification, along with your completed declaration form. We advise that your supporting statement is no longer than 3 pages and your CV no more than 3 pages. Your CV must contain dates worked and a brief description of your key responsibilities for each role including consultancy/project work.
Once complete, please send your application in MS Word format by email email@example.com
Please ensure we receive your application in good time. If you do not receive confirmation of receipt within 24 hours of sending, please call us on 020 3434 0990. To help avoid your submission being treated as spam, please use a secure email address from which to send your application, and refer to the role and organisation in the header.